Begin the application process by filling out the application form. (We will post the 2014 scholarship application form soon.)
If you are qualified, you will be prompted to continue the process and submit the following:
- An official copy of your high school transcript with SAT/ACT scores.
- Free Application for Federal Student (FAFSA) forms.http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/#
- At least one letter of recommendation from an adult, non-family member (teacher, coach, pastor, etc).
- All information must be submitted by January 31.
Recipient will be selected by the SAE Detroit Section Scholarship Committee and notified by mid-August. Applicants not selected will be notified by the end of August.
Payment of Scholarship Funds
This scholarship will be paid into your account at your selected university in August. It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
- May be renewed for $2,500 per year for up to three additional years.
- Must maintain a 2.5 grade point average.
- Remain in good standing at the college or university.
- A student who completed a two-year program may continue for an additional consecutive two years at a second school offering a complete engineering or science.
- Complete the SAE Detroit Section Scholarship renewal form every year.
Questions can be directed to: SAE Scholarships and Loans Program 400 Commonwealth Drive Warrendale, PA 15096 USA email@example.com