The role of a Company Ambassador is to bring value to your company and colleagues by sharing the SAE resources and help us build a stronger community of automotive professionals.
The following are some ways ambassadors can contribute:
- Keeping your company informed on the upcoming events by posting flyers on your company’s intranet site and encourage your coworkers to participate in the events
- Acting as your company’s point of contact for SAE and other Company Ambassadors
- Staying informed with your company’s SAE involvement. Is your company aware of and/or participating in our student programs?
- Encourage your colleagues to become SAE members by sharing the benefits of your own membership experience
- Connecting with us online via our social media sites Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and LinkedIn
To learn more or to sign-up, email Stephanie White or (248) 324-4445 ext. 6.