Nominations due March 31, 2023
SAE Detroit Section will recognize six people for their outstanding contribution to the Section for the 2022 calendar year. We are asking for your help to nominate those you feel go above and beyond. We are accepting nominations for the following awards:
- Outstanding Member (age 35 or older)*
- Outstanding Younger Member (age 18-34)*
- Outstanding Student Member – Involvement in collegiate chapter*
- Outstanding Service to A World In Motion® (AWIM®) – Engineer**
- Outstanding Service to A World In Motion® (AWIM®) – Educator**
- Dedicated Service
*Must be SAE Detroit Section member
**AWIM® nominees can be nonmembers in the Detroit area with approximately three years of involvement.
Award recipients will be recognized on a date to be announced. Each recipient will receive a plaque.
For more information, email Cassandra Irick or call (248) 324-4445 ext. 6.Nomination Form